Red Velvet Cookies food recipes, Ingredients,Directions
* 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
* 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
* 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon red food color
* 1 egg
* 3/4 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
* 1/4 cup chopped nuts
1. Mix cookie mix, cocoa, butter, sour cream, food color and egg in bowl until soft dough forms.
2. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Frost cooled cookies with frosting. Sprinkle with nuts. Store tightly covered at room temperature.