Selasa, 19 April 2011
Browse » Home » BREAKSTONE'S Classic Cheesy Potatoes Recipe » BREAKSTONE'S Classic Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
BREAKSTONE'S Classic Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1 1/2 cups BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Sour Cream
• 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
• 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 20 RITZ Crackers, crushed
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add potatoes and cheese; stir until well blended.
Spoon mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture.
Bake 50 minutes or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Size-Wise: Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. A serving of these cheesy potatoes is 1/2 cup.
Special Extra: Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce to potato mixture before spooning into dish, or sprinkle the potatoes lightly with paprika just before baking.
Substitute: Substitute 2 cups RITZ Toasted Chips Cheddar, crushed, for the RITZ Cracker crumbs.