Selasa, 26 April 2011
Oven Fried Party Drummettes Food Recipes
Coated with flavorful seasonings, baked until golden brown and served
with crunchy raw veggies and spicy dip, these drummettes are a true
PREP TIME 15 Min COOK TIME 40 Min READY IN 55 Min
SERVINGS & SCALINGOriginal recipe yield: 6 servings
• 3 pounds chicken drummettes
• 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
• 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
• 3/4 cup flour
• 1/2 cup butter
• Hot Pepper Ranch Dip:
• 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix Buttermilk Recipe
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or more if needed
• Crudites (such as carrots, celery, bell pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse drumettes and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle all sides of drumettes with black pepper; set aside.
2. Combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with flour in large ziptop bag. Add drumettes and shake until coated.
3. Place butter on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven until butter has melted and begins to sizzle. Add drumettes to sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn and continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Hot Pepper Ranch Dip: Stir together 2 1/2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Buttermilk Recipe (reserve remaining mix for another use), mayonnaise, sour cream and hot pepper sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve drumettes with crudites and hot pepper ranch for dipping.