Resep Ikan | Ikan Woku Balanga
Processed fish of North Sulawesi style is very easy to prepare and tasty. Taste delicious spicy-savory flavor variety with fragrant leaves that make the fish taste so delicious!
500 g grouper, clean
1 orange juice, take the water
3 pieces of lime leaves, thinly sliced
1 sheet turmeric leaf, finely sliced
1 sheet of young pandanus leaves, thinly sliced
2 stalks green onion, roughly sliced
20 basil leaves
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
250 ml water
3 pieces of red chilli
5 pieces chili sauce
6 eggs hazelnut
1 cm turmeric
1 cm ginger
1 stalk lemongrass, take the white part, thinly sliced
2 tsp salt
* I stole the fish with lime juice. Cut each into 2 parts.
* Stir-fry ground ingredients until fragrant with kaffir lime leaves, pandan leaves and turmeric leaf.
* Pour the water, bring to a boil.
* Enter the fish pieces and cook until boiling and cooked fish.
* Add green onion and basil.
* Remove and serve warm.
For 4 people