Resep Kue White House Apple Pie
Pie is a favorite president since Obama is on the White House. 'Dangerously good', commented the president and the chef was nicknamed 'The Crustmaster'. Once a week the president's family enjoyed this pie. Want to try?
420 g wheat flour
60 g sugar
11 / 2 tsp salt
300 g unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
90 g white butter, cut into pieces
125 ml ice water
1 kg red apples, peeled, cut into rough
225 g granulated sugar
125 ml honey
50 g cornstarch
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 / 2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 piece of lemon, take the water, his skin scar
* Skin: Enter the dry ingredients into a food processor.
* Add butter and white butter. Process until small grained.
* Add ice water and process until the dough.
* For the dough into 2 parts. Round and plastic wrap.
* Store in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
* Thin dough to a diameter of 30 cm.
* Enter into a 22 cm diameter pie pan, let the rest of the dough as wide as 2.5 cm.
* Keep the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
* Give Bean ballast in the form of nuts in the middle of the pie shell.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 30 minutes. Lift.
* Content: Cook all ingredients in a saucepan.
* Stir-water and stir until slightly thickened. Remove and let cool.
* Pour into pie shell.
* Roll one pie shell up to 30 cm in diameter.
* Close to the top pie, spread whipped egg whites with a tap-tap around it with a fork until neat.
* Sprinkle the surface of the pie with sugar.
* Bake again for 30 minutes until golden yellow.
* Remove and let stand for 1-2 hours before serving.
For 16 pieces