Resep ayam | Chicken Pot Pie IV
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
* 1 carrot, chopped
* 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
* 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 2/3 cup milk
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Steam carrots and broccoli in a covered pot for 3 minutes, until slightly tender but still firm.
3. In a large bowl, mix together carrots, broccoli, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, and salt. Spoon mixture into pastry-lined 9 inch pie pan and cover with top crust. Seal edges and cut steam vents in top.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.