Resep Sayur | Sayur Nangka Merah
500 g young jackfruit, cut into pieces
75 g green beans, cut into 3 cm
75 g red leather melinjo
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cm galangal
2 bay leaves
100 g small peeled shrimp
750 ml coconut milk
5 pieces of red chilli
3 pieces of red cayenne pepper
3 cloves garlic
½ tsp shrimp paste fried
1 teaspoon salt
2 tsp brown sugar
* Boil some young jackfruit with enough water until soft. Drain.
* Stir-fry ground spices until fragrant.
* Add the salam, galangal and shrimp. Stir until cooked.
* Pour the coconut milk, bring to a boil.
* Enter the jackfruit, green beans and melinjo skin.
* Cook until done. Lift.
* Serve warm.
For 8 people
Baca secara fonetik