Resep Ayam | Opor Ayam Bakar
1 kampung chicken, cut into eight sections
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons lime juice
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
5 star fruit vegetables, cut into pieces
2 pieces of green chilies, chopped
Two lime leaves
1 bay leaves
1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
500 ml coconut milk
5 cloves garlic
2 red onions
3 para hazelnut
1 cm ginger
½ tsp coriander
¼ tsp cumin
2 tsp salt
* Knead the chicken pieces with lemon juice and salt until blended.
* Burn on a charcoal fire while turning up a bit dry. Lift.
* Stir-fry ground spices until fragrant.
* Enter salam, galangal and lemongrass, stirring, until fragrant. Lift.
* Put into a saucepan, add the chicken, potatoes and coconut milk.
* Cook over low heat until boiling.
* Enter your vegetables star fruit. Cook until sauce thickens.
* Remove and serve warm.
For 6 people