Resep Seafood | Ungkep Cumi Cabai Hijau
Squid cooked in ink with more savory taste. Mixed with sliced onions and green peppers so it feels more steady course.
500 g squid sero small size
2 cloves garlic
1 whole red onion
¼ tsp pepper granules
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 red onions, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
2 pieces green chili, sliced thin oblique
5 pieces of red chillies, roughly sliced
* Remove the thin bone-like plastic squid, let the ink bag. Rinse thoroughly and drain.
* Place the squid on the following ground spices in a skillet.
* Cook over medium heat until all the water squirt out.
* Add water to taste, cover skillet and cook until squid is tender.
* Saute onion and garlic until wilted.
* Enter the chili, stir until wilted. Lift.
* Enter into a pan containing the squid, stir until blended.
* Remove and serve warm.
For 6 people