Selasa, 07 September 2010
250 g medium-size shrimp
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 onions, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 large red hot pepper, seeded, finely sliced
15 eyes petai, peeled
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 large red hot pepper, seeded, trimmed
4 pieces of red cayenne pepper
3 red onions
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp shrimp paste fried
1 teaspoon salt
1 tsp sugar
* Peel shrimp, leaving tails.
* Fried shrimp with hot oil until slightly dry. Remove and drain.
* Saute onion and garlic until wilted.
* Enter the red chili pepper, stirring until wilted.
* Add the ground spices, stir until cooked.
* Enter the fried prawns, stir until boiling.
* Add the petai and lemon juice and stir well. Lift.
* Serve warm.
For 6 people