Resep Bubur | Bubur Kacang Jahe
While erratic weather green and red bean porridge nutrient laden iftar meal can be delicious. Supplement ginger make this savory porridge, legit is also warm in the body. Want to try?
200 g of dried green peas
200 g dried red beans
1 coconut milk leaves
2 cm ginger
250 g brown sugar
50 g sugar sand
2 tbsp cornflour, dissolve it with a little ait
coconut milksauce, boil them together:
250 ml thick coconut milk
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon vanilla
* Wash each bean with clean water. Drain.
* Soak each in clean water to swell and then drain.
* Boil the beans in each of sufficient water until soft.
* Combine both types of beans. Boil again.
* Add the pandanus, ginger, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
* Boil until the sugar has dissolved and condensed.
* Pour the starch solution. Simmer until thickened. Lift.
* Serve hot with Coconut Milk Sauce.
For 6 people