Resep Cake | Muffin Pisang
Banana scent is getting stronger and feeling in these muffins. Sprinkling of cashew nuts are crunchy savory make these muffins taste just more comfortable. Moreover, while still warm!
100 g chopped roasted cashews
220 g wheat flour
150 g sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
Second egg, mix well
110 g butter, melted
3 pieces (450 g) Ambon bananas, mashed
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
* Mix them together in the container; white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nuts, mix well.
* Mix the finely bananas, eggs and butter, mix well.
* Mix the banana mixture with flour mixture.
* Stir gently until blended.
* Pour into greased muffin hole.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 30 minutes.
* Remove and let cool.
For 12 pieces