Resep Mie | Mie Thiau Kuah Aneka Bakso
This delicate rice noodles are more delicious soaked in warm gravy. Moreover, equipped with a variety of savory meatballs chewy-crispy.good for breaking this afternoon!
250 g of dried noodles thiau
12 pieces of different balls, ready to buy
2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ tsp sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
750 ml chicken broth
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
* Boil some water, boil noodles until tender thiau. Drain.
* Flush with cold water until cold noodles. Drain.
* Mayonnaise: Stir-fry garlic until yellow.
* Pour the broth, put soy sauce and seasonings, bring to a boil.
* Enter the multifarious meatballs, and cook until the float. Lift.
* Place noodles in serving bowls.
* Pour the following sauce bakso.
* Sprinkle green onions and serve warm.
For 3 people