Resep Lodeh | Lodeh Pepaya Muda
- 500 ml water
- 100 grams of beef snippet
- 100 grams of white ground spices, see the white ground spices
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cm galangal, smashed
- A papaya fruit weight approximately 350 grams, sliced into match
- 6 glandular long beans, cut into pieces
- 500 ml coconut milk from a coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 / 2 teaspoon sugar
- 50 grams of leaves melinjo
- 2 large red chili, sliced
How to Make:
- snippet Boil beef until tender, add 500 ml of water to keep
- Enter the white ground spices, bay leaves, and ginger, bring to a boil.
- Enter the young papaya, long beans, coconut milk, salt, and sugar, cook until the vegetables cooked.
- Add melinjo leaves and red chili slices, and cook a minute, remove from heat.
- Serve warm.