Resep Ikan | Sambal Jeruk Teri
If the spirit to-eat meal rather loose, try to serve this crispy anchovy sauce. Bites of spicy chili and fresh lime sour taste is guaranteed to make the meal had become more stable.
100 g dried anchovies fresh jeans
75 g peanuts, fried
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
3 large red hot pepper, seeded, trimmed
3 pieces of red chili, stew
2 red onions
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp shrimp paste fried
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 hot pepper, seeded, finely sliced
1 stalk lemongrass, white part, thinly sliced
* Wash the dried fish, discard the head and drain.
* Fry in hot oil until crispy. Drain.
* Stir-fry ground spices until fragrant and cooked.
* Add lemon juice and lime leaves and stir well.
* Enter the anchovies and peanuts, stirring until blended. Lift.
* Give topping ingredients. Serve.
For 6 people