RESEP Membuat Fritata
300 gr potatoes, peeled, cut into ½ cm thick
1 ltr of water for soaking
1 tablespoon salt
1 pcs sausage, cut into ½ cm thick, stir-fry cooked
Bh ½ red bell pepper, cut into 1 cm
Bh 1 onion, chopped
4 tablespoons cooking oil
125 ml of liquid milk
½ teaspoon salt
50 ounces grated cheddar cheese
How to Make:
1. Soak the potato slices in water and salt, let stand 30 minutes.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of cooking oil. Cook the potatoes while inverted until cooked, set aside.
3. Separate the yolk and egg white, beat egg whites until fluffy, add egg yolks, beat well.
4. Add milk, onion, paprika and ½ tsp salt, mix well. Heat oil in non-stick skillet, pour egg mixture.
5. Tata sliced potatoes, and sausage. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese, cover skillet. Cook over low heat until frozen.
6. Transfer to a baking pan, and bake until cooked, lift, cut into wedges and serve hot.