Resep Mi Hot Plate Udang
This restaurant-style noodle dish easily made at home. Soft chewy noodles that collided with a thick savory shrimp sauce and fragrant. nice to have appetizer at the beginning of this week!
500 g of wet egg noodles
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon minced ginger
100 g peeled medium shrimp
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
500 ml broth / water
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
50 g carrots, sliced thin oblique
75 g green cabbage leaves, cut into pieces
1 tbsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water
2 tablespoons fried shallots
* Sprinkle noodles with hot water and drain.
* Sauce: Saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
* Enter the shrimp and squid, stir until stiff.
* Enter the seasoning, and water, bring to a boil.
* Add vegetables, simmer until wilted.
* Pour the starch solution, stirring until boiling. Lift.
* Heat the hotplate on the fire until the heat properly.
* Place the noodles on top.
* Pour the sauce to the boil and boil.
* Serve hot.
For 4 people