RESEP Mie Yaki Ramen
Country fried noodles from the kitchen this sakura simple marinade. Because it was feeling really soft chewy ramen tongues wagged. Moreover, interspersed with tasty crunchy toasted nori!
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 leeks, cut into 3 cm
2 cloves garlic, minced
30 g onions, sliced
100 g chicken meat, thinly sliced
2 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
150 ml water
250 g of dry ramen, boiled until tender, drain
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sliced nori
1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
* Saute garlic and green onion until wilted.
* Enter the onions, stirring until wilted.
* Add chicken, stirring until stiff.
* Enter the soy sauce, water, seasonings and ramen. Stir quickly till smooth.
* Remove and serve with topping ingredients.