Resep Kue Chiffon Mocca Cake
Chiffon cake with a soft spongy texture and moist, especially the towering shapes make anyone want to enjoy it, might as friends for coffee or afternoon tea and morning.
Chiffon Cake Mocca this time that I make, by messing work on recipes that I get the right combination of recipes with steady results. Here is her recipe.
Mocca Chiffon Cake
by Ema Yudhisthira
1 tablespoon instant coffee
70 ml milk
50 g plain dark cooking chocolate
4 pcs egg yolks
40 ml vegetable oil
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
90 grams of wheat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
Egg white batter:
5 pcs egg white
1 tsp lemon juice
80 gr sugar
60 ounces chocolate chips
* Heat the milk over the stove, then put instant coffee, dark chocolate, and stir well until all the oil mixed and dissolved, then remove from heat.
* Beat the egg yolks and sugar and mix until the milk had been mixed
* Stir in the flour mix aside
* Beat the egg whites, put the lemon juice and sugar, until thickened
* Sedikit2 enter the egg yolk mixture and stir the egg whites in a way stir until well blended back
* Combine chocolate chips, stir briefly.
* Enter in print chiffon 7 inch diameter (bottom diameter), without any prints smeared
* Bake on medium heat about 45 minutes or until cooked.
* Remove the cake pan immediately reverse it (for who chiffon pan-legged), if not in place over the bottle to cool closed
* With help run a knife around the pan edge and bottom, to remove the cake
* Just before serving, its surface flush with white and dark chocolate serve immediately.